혹시 이 제품과 프로그램에 대해서 아시는 분?

페이지 정보

본문

97년도에 dspfx 라는 잡지? 에 리뷰에 나와있는 내용을 캡춰하였습니다

이 제품들을 제가 다 가지고 있는데, 프로그램 중에

파일 하나가 빠져서 사용을 못하고 있는데

혹시 아시는 분 도움 좀 주시면 감사하겠습니다

캡춰 사이트 =  http://www.dspfx.com/mix_rev.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I have four systems running SAW and SAW Plus software, and another running Spectral's Producer and Studio Tracks XP, I was intrigued to hear about the DSPFX system from Power Technology. The system provides quality 32-bit floating-point processing that can be patched into your editor via either analog or digital connections. In addition, the folks at Power Technology are working with both Innovative Quality Software and Spectral Inc. to develop links to allow the DSPFX processors to work with SAW Plus as a plug-in, and to be accessible internally within the Studio Tracks XP software.

INSTALLATION AND SETUP
Many otherwise sanguine audio professionals have been known to become somewhat unhinged in the process of adding components to their computers. I have even heard some wonder aloud why the difficulty of installation seems directly proportional to the effectiveness of the gear. Power Technology has created a rather clear exception to this so-called rule: I was checking out the sounds within 30 minutes of opening my door to FedEx.

For this review I installed a pair of DSPFX cards, with their AES/EBU daughter cards attached, in a Pentium 100 system already loaded with a Spectral Prisma Digital Audio card, a Digital Audio Labs CardD+ sound card, an MQX-32 MIDI/SMPTE card, and an ISA network card, along with PCI cards for video and SCSI. This is, to say the least, a fairly full house. I had some concern that getting all this up and running would become a complex process, but I was pleasantly surprised.

During the setup process, you are asked to indicate how many cards you have installed, and to enter the address for each. You will find a separate icon for each in the DSPFX folder when the installation is complete. Because the real work of handling the audio is done entirely on the cards, the front end of the control software does not take much in the way of resources, so it is no problem to run multiple instances of the DSPFX control program along with a digital editor on the same computer.

관련자료

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
전체 11건 / 1페이지

+ 뉴스

+ 최근글

+ 새댓글

통계

• 현재 접속자 744 명
  • 오늘 방문자 4,715 명
  • 어제 방문자 4,951 명
  • 최대 방문자 15,631 명
  • 전체 방문자 12,905,480 명