오디오가이 :: 디지털처럼 정확하고 아날로그처럼 따뜻한 사람들
자유게시판

Video crew man who was shoved by Davante Adams sues him, LV and KC

페이지 정보

작성자 Minna
작성일

본문

The video production crew member who was pushed over by Davante Adams following a MNF game last season has reportedly filed a civil lawsuit against him, the Las Vegas Raiders and Kansas City Chiefs among others. 

The University of Missouri-Kansas City student filed in Jackson County Circuit Court, according to the Kansas City Star and stated he became fearful for his existence following the alleged assault and furthermore was diagnosed with a concussion.

Zebley was working as a freelance photographer and cameraperson, for ESPN's Monday Night Football crew during the Raiders-Chiefs game on October 10, when he was pushed over by the frustrated Adams and ultimately hospitalized. 

Adams has since been charged with one count of misdemeanor assault. At present, the case is pending with a court appearance scheduled for June 26.

'A municipal misdemeanor battery charge is not sufficient,' Zebley told the Star. 

Ryan Zebley -- also known as Park -- has sued Davante Adams, the LV Raiders and KC Chiefs

Adams, the NFL's second-highest paid receiver at $28.2million for the 2022 season, was storming off the field on Monday night after the Raiders' final drive fell short, giving the Chiefs a dramatic 30-29 win. As the visibly frustrated Adams approached the tunnel, Ryan Zebley crossed the All-Pro's path and was promptly shoved to the ground 

'I'm looking for justice. You can't shove someone down and walk off like it didn't happen. Not in real life.'

Park Zebley has also filed the suit against Jackson Sports Complex Authority and Landmark Events Staffing.

Adams, the NFL's second-highest paid receiver at $28.2million for the 2022 season, was storming off the field on Monday night after the Raiders' final drive fell short, giving the Chiefs a dramatic 30-29 win. As the visibly frustrated Adams approached the tunnel, Zebley crossed the All-Pro's path.

It was then that 6-foot-1, 215-pound Adams shoved Zebley and watched as he stumbled backwards and down to the ground. Security ultimately helped Zebley to his feet as Adams casually walked into the Arrowhead Stadium tunnel.

Adams apologized through the media after the game.

'He jumped in front of me coming off the field,' Adams said. 'I kind of pushed him. He ended up on the ground. I want to apologize to him for that. That was just frustration mixed with him really just running in front of me.

Las Vegas Raiders star Adams has been charged with one count of misdemeanor infuizje beograd assault in KC

Adams claimed he 'felt horrible immediately' after shoving the man identified as Zebley

'I shouldn't have responded that way, but that's the way I responded. I want to apologize to him for that.'

Adams also offered an apology on Twitter, in a since-deleted tweet.

'Sorry to the guy I pushed over after the game,' he tweeted. 'Obviously very frustrated at the way the game ended and when he ran infront (sic) of me as I exited that was my reaction and I felt horrible immediately. That's not me..MY APOLOGIES man hope you see this.'

Adams did not receive a fine or suspension from the NFL as a result of the incident. 

Per the Star, there is a 'case management conference' set for August 23. 

'We're in the beginning stages of this,' Zebley's lawyer Dan Curry told the outlet. 'But [he] is looking for compensation for what happened to him, and if a jury has to decide, then that's who'll decide.'

Las VegasKansas

관련자료

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

+ 뉴스

+ 최근글

+ 새댓글

통계

• 현재 접속자 188(1) 명
  • 오늘 방문자 4,176 명
  • 어제 방문자 4,368 명
  • 최대 방문자 15,631 명
  • 전체 방문자 13,125,446 명