오디오가이 :: 디지털처럼 정확하고 아날로그처럼 따뜻한 사람들
자유게시판

The 'ultimate' multivitamin backed by over 100 British nutritionists

페이지 정보

작성자 Kory
작성일

본문

Living a full, busy life is wonderful in many ways, but it can leave you feeling tired and run-down. 

And while everyone knows the importance of eating a varied, healthy diet that provides all the vitamins and nutrients your body needs, it's no secret good intentions don't always correspond to reality. 

If you're in need of a little help in that area, look no further than Feel Multivitamin - a no-nonsense supplement packed with 32 ingredients to help you nail your nutritional goals.

Aside from helping you to feel great it could be the answer to your beauty prayers too, thanks to high-quality nutrients targeted at maintaining healthy skin, hair and nails. It's an all-rounder!

'Feel Multivitamin ticks all the boxes and more. It contains an excellent and broad selection of nutrients in their most bioavailable form, making this a really comprehensive daily nutrient boost,' says Francesca Lancaster, Nutritional Therapist

An expert'Expériences S Capsules opinion

Nutritional therapist Francesca Lancaster

Among the experts backing Feel Multivitamin is nutritional therapist Francesca Lancaster, BSc Hons in Nutritional Science, dipNT, mBANT, CNHC. She says:  

'Feel Multivitamin ticks all the boxes and more. It contains an excellent and broad selection of nutrients, which importantly are in their most bioavailable form, making this a really comprehensive daily nutrient boost.'

Feel Multivitamin has also received expert backing, with its formula approved and supported by more than 120 registered UK nutritionists. 

The vegan-friendly, gluten-free capsules use only the highest quality natural ingredients - from Vitamin B2 to contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue to Biotin for the maintenance of normal hair and skin. 

The formula contains a total of 13 vitamins and 10 minerals in their most bioavailable and absorbable forms, alongside seven phytonutrients, alpha lipoic acid and L-Glutamine. 

It's also enhanced with a patented ingredient, BioPerine®, for better nutrient absorption* - so that you can rest in the knowledge that you're getting the best out of every capsule. 

With all this delivered in just two capsules daily, it's no wonder customers are raving about Feel Multivitamin - leading to an incredible 1,200 five-star reviews!

Below, five women reveal the benefits they've observed. 

'I no longer feel as tired'

Daniella says she has already recommended Feel Multivitamin to many of her family and friends

Daniella says: 'I first started taking the product almost three years ago. 

'I wanted to incorporate a multivitamin into my daily routine. I've seen incredible changes since taking this multivitamin and I no longer feel as tired.

'I would definitely recommend this product, as I already have to many of my family and friends. The convenience of it being delivered to you is amazing and the free gifts you get overtime is exciting. I also love the new packaging!'

'It helps me get the nutrients I need'

Bofan says the product provides her with extra nutritional support because she finds it hard to consume all the food groups required for a varied diet 

Bofan says: 'I have been taking Feel Multivitamin for 6 months to support my overall wellbeing. 

'At 69, it also provides much needed additional nutrition, as I find it hard to consume all the different food groups within my diet.'

'My skin is radiant'

Morgan loves the convenience of her Feel subscription

Morgan says:

'I am vegetarian and wanted to cover a wide range of vitamins and I love that Feel is free from animal products.

'I feel my energy levels are a lot more stable, my skin is radiant and I don't have to take loads of different pills to get my vitamin intake covered.

'I've recommended this product to lots of my friends and I love how I don't have to think about ordering or buying it, as it just comes through the post. I really love the loyalty scheme too - you can try out different products before you commit.'

관련자료

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

+ 뉴스

+ 최근글

+ 새댓글

통계

• 현재 접속자 305 명
  • 오늘 방문자 2,203 명
  • 어제 방문자 4,964 명
  • 최대 방문자 15,631 명
  • 전체 방문자 13,141,606 명
  • 오늘 가입자 1 명