오디오가이 :: 디지털처럼 정확하고 아날로그처럼 따뜻한 사람들
자유게시판

Thoughts Blowing Methodology On Dating Free

페이지 정보

작성자 Delia
작성일

본문

How did I fulfill my Thai better half?

Marry a Thai female: In this short article I will inform you how I got married to a Thai woman.

I met my partner in Bangkok in 2013. We have been married considering that 2016.
To solution to the clichés of the Farang (foreign men) who would be stripped by Thai women after their marriage:
Our relationship is still excellent and she hasn't stripped me of my cash

My Thai partner today, works and earns her own cash. We share the expenses 50/50 like European couples.

How to fulfill a quality Thai woman?

We fulfilled on an online dating free site in 2013, after getting to understand each other well through skype. Then I came to Bangkok.
Before Siriya became my partner, I used to take a trip back and Thai dates forth in between France and Thailand Thai dates to get to know her better and take holidays in this stunning nation that is Thailand.

What are the solutions to get married to a Thai woman?

You can get married on Thai soil. But it's more complex than on French soil. If you want to check out more regarding thai Dates (Thairomances.Com) review our site. Becasue, you need to go to the embassy, the hold-ups are long, so we quit the concept.

And my fiancée used to go back and forth to France too when she had vacations as a nurse.

In March 2016 she came for a longer period (3 months).
We went to the city center of the village in France and we requested for the papers to be sent in view of our marriage. There was absolutely nothing hard and then the bride needed to go back to Thailand to request the 1 year marital relationship visa.

When my spouse returned in September 2016 to settle with me, she had to go through an integration programme for immigrants in France consisting of French language and civic education courses.

After marital relationship a Thai lady is entitled to a 2-year renewable house permit and after that a 10-year home authorization with aptitude tests and also a cops investigation to discover if you are not having a sham marital relationship.

As an anecdote, we were married three times (twice in Thailand) with her family and friends and dating site Free (Thairomances.Com) after that the official marriage in France with mine.

관련자료

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

+ 뉴스

+ 최근글

+ 새댓글

통계

• 현재 접속자 285 명
  • 오늘 방문자 1,361 명
  • 어제 방문자 7,241 명
  • 최대 방문자 15,631 명
  • 전체 방문자 13,051,058 명
  • 오늘 가입자 0 명