오디오가이 :: 디지털처럼 정확하고 아날로그처럼 따뜻한 사람들
자유게시판

Vital Pieces Of Dating Site In Thailand

페이지 정보

작성자 Rory
작성일

본문

The sun is blasting in Bangkok, it's hot, everyone's ecstatic ... That means just one thing,

It's time for a swimming pool party!

One of the excellent things about Bangkok is that there is a pool party nearly every Saturday.

Even during the rainy season.

However with numerous pool parties, I understand it's tough to keep track of all of them.

That's why I offer you a short list of my 3 favorite ones, and simply click the following web site at the bottom, I provide you a link to a site that notes all the pool parties in Bangkok.

What Makes A Good Swimming Pool Celebration?

But first, let me ask you, what makes a good pool party?

If you ask me, it needs to have:

• A cool location, with a terrific view of the city.
  • A beautiful crowd, including those hot bikini babes from Instagram.
  • A great ambiance, a good crowd, and a few shows and efficiencies to get the party going.
  • Good DJs, no matter what style of music as long as it makes the girls dance.
  • Excellent beverage packages, because we're not going to go through this sober!

So it sounds pretty simple and it is, but some do it much better than others.

W Pool Celebration at W Hotel Bangkok

Despite the fact that the W Pool Party has actually been around for a while, browse around this website it used to be only when a year throughout the Songkran celebration.

Now they do a few each year and they are constantly wild!

For their swimming pool party, W teamed up with Bangkok Invaders, most likely the most popular Hip Hop DJ crew in tinder thailand that has some of the hottest celebrations in Bangkok.

Needless to say, when they play somewhere, the crowd constantly turns up.

And it's the very same at W Hotel Wet swimming pool club.

Why? In case you beloved this informative article and also you desire to acquire more information about dating free (click through the next post) i implore you to stop by our page. Because it inspects all the boxes I've noted above:

• Cool venue
  • Finest Hip Hop DJs in Bangkok
  • Awesome vibe
  • Loaded with hot people
  • Both ""low-cost"bottles and high-end bundles

Inspect W Bangkok Facebook or Instagram accounts to have more details about the next event pool party.

SO Swimming pool Party at SO/ Bangkok

Let's start with the king of Bangkok swimming pool parties, SO Pool Celebration at SO/ Bangkok hotel.

It has by far the best venue and the view from all the swimming pool celebrations in Bangkok.

To be truthful, if there's one that you need to go to while you're in Bangkok, SO Swimming Pool Celebration is the one.

Even if of the view and its popularity.

The celebration is on the 7th flooring of SO/ Bangkok hotel with an infinity pool overlooking the popular Lumpini Park.

The view and the swimming pool are just incredible.

It's also the only pool celebration in Bangkok with 2 locations and 2 different sort of music.

On one side you have EDM and electro beside the pool.

And on the other side, you have DJs playing Hip-Hop, Rap, Trap, and R&B.

The only downside is the pool area that is quite little (not the infinity pool) and the price is getting quite high.

A package in the VIP location is gon na set you back 8,500 ฿ for 1 bottle of vodka and 4 entryways.

And there are not that numerous tables beyond the VIP area on the poolside.

So if you want one, go there early or book beforehand.

Entryway is 600 ฿ with 1 drink and packages start at around 8,000 ฿.

SO Pool Celebration is every last Saturday of the month.

Discover out more about their next event on Facebook or on SO/ Bangkok's site

Westin Swimming Pool Party at Westin Grande Sukhumvit

What I enjoy about the Westin Swimming Pool Celebration is that it is always loaded.

Sure there's not a great deal of area around the swimming pool so you don't require that numerous people to make it look complete, but that assists show up the vibe.

Westin Pool Celebration became larger and bigger over the years and it's now quickly among the top 3 finest swimming pool parties in Bangkok.

It's also one of the few swimming pool parties that go all year long and no matter what month it is.

Even in July, August, and September, and the rest of the rainy season, it's constantly complete.

Regarding the music, there's only one phase.

The DJs are various monthly however they typically cover whatever from EDM to electro and deep home.

The only disadvantage is the pool area that is a bit smaller than other swimming pool celebrations.

So arrive super early or book a table if you're going with a group.

Westin Pool Party is generally every third Saturday of the month.

Get all the details about the next event on Westin's Facebook page.

5 Tips For Your First Swimming Pool Party In Bangkok

Never been to a pool party in Bangkok?

Then here are a couple of suggestions for you:

Get Bottles!

A lot of swimming pool celebrations in Bangkok have bargains on bottles and are usually a bit more affordable than regular nightclubs.

So take benefit of that!

And when it gets crowded you'll enjoy to have a table and someplace you can put your beverage.

Due to the fact that you're not permitted to swim with your drink.

Get a Locker!

Been there, done it.

It's a must.

But as there's frequently a limited number of lockers, you better get there early if you want one.

They also cost around 200 ฿ + a deposit, so ensure you bring enough cash.

But as many of those parties are loaded, it's a nightmare to watch on your clothing or your bag while you're getting shitfaced, swimming, and flirting.

So play it safe.

Put all your clothing and valuables in a bag, put the bag in the locker, and just keep your phone and some money with you.

Workout!

Most swimming pool parties in Bangkok welcome designs, so don't be shocked by all these stunning women and guys all around.

You'll get used to it.

And naturally, you're gon na have a reasonable share of health club addicts going there to bend their muscles.

After all, when you've been sweating your ass off all week at the health club, I comprehend that you wish to flaunt a bit.

Makes sense.

However don't be impressed, it's Bangkok, not Ibiza or Miami.

Many people are super chill and the ladies are simple to talk with, even if they appear like the most popular Thai girl you have actually seen on Instagram

What You Should Learn About Pool Celebrations in Bangkok

Now if you want more information about locations, times, prices, and a total list of all swimming pool celebrations dating apps in thailand Bangkok, go on Bangkok Night life site:

What About The Other Celebrations In Bangkok?

With the guide linked above, you'll discover whatever you require to learn about all the swimming pool celebrations in Bangkok.

And if you need to know more about Bangkok Nightlife, where to go out, the very best clubs ...

Now prior to you go, let me know what is your preferred swimming pool celebration in Bangkok and why in the comments.

관련자료

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

+ 뉴스

+ 최근글

+ 새댓글

통계

• 현재 접속자 303 명
  • 오늘 방문자 4,813 명
  • 어제 방문자 4,619 명
  • 최대 방문자 15,631 명
  • 전체 방문자 13,388,470 명
  • 오늘 가입자 1 명