오디오가이 :: 디지털처럼 정확하고 아날로그처럼 따뜻한 사람들
자유게시판

Create A What Is Billiards Your Parents Would Be Proud Of

페이지 정보

작성자 Brian
작성일

본문

"Oh man, all the good ones are gone," I always say extremely loudly, my eyes darting around at the other players with a sad little "Yeah, it’s true," head nod, being careful to plant seeds of disappointment early so nobody expects me to actually sink a ball. And it’s the sound of people enjoying themselves with a couple of drinks, some good friends, and a great night. While it might seem like there’s plenty of room for a pool table, it’s vital to accurately assess the space. There is not a cut-away shot when the maid exits the room. This leads me to think that Kubrick didn't like what was shot during those 10 days at the Royal Suite, that a set was built for the billiards room, and that woodwork from that set was also used for the Nathanson apartment. But the style of windows of the above building--one pane of glass--doesn't match any of those viewed out the two windows in the supposed corner room of the supposed Lanesborough Royal Suite room used for a pool room. IMDB has the lore this pool room scene took three weeks to shoot, but the 1998 Guardian article states that the Royal Suite was booked for 10 days.

As noted above, I've repeatedly read that the billiards scene was filmed in the Royal Suite of the Lanesborough Hotel (once a hospital) in London, the Royal Suite being so exclusive that it's located in a secret location in the hotel that isn't even known but to a few of the hotel's employees. The interior hall which leads to the pool room was shot at Luton Hoo Hotel. Over and over again I read that the scene of the end pool game with Victor was filmed at the Lanesborough Hotel. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. This can't be so as the Royal Suite was said to have been booked only 10 days and we have a number of scenes in Alice and Bill's bedroom: the long conversation with Alice and Bill in the bedroom when they're high; the dressing room scenes; the scene after the initial party at Victor's; the long scene when Bill comes home from the "orgy"; the scene when he returns home from this last discussion with Victor. Cut to shot 500 which shows the interior of the pool room and Victor crossing to receive Bill at the door. While this might have gotten the lock open, you just as easily might have pushed the cut past the shear line entirely, preventing the lock from opening altogether.

The top pin of the most misaligned pin stack becomes "pinched" at the shear line between the plug and the shell. See Figure 5. With the tool in the keyway, apply torque and try to turn the plug. When Bill is on his way to the Nathanson's in the cab we see FIRE LANE on the street in such a way that LANE is the word that makes a most lasting impression in the shot. Is there a better way to express this? Cue Ball Pocketed, 8-Ball Not Pocketed: In cases where the cue ball finds its way into a pocket while the 8-ball remains un-potted after an attempt on the final 8-ball, in a way, you lucked out! Like the regular pool, it uses 15 balls and a cue ball. The opposing player gets the cue ball-in-hand behind the head string. The pool room is a corner room with two windows, the one beyond the sofas and the one seen behind a ship model.

I've seen two photos reputedly of the Lanesborough Royal Suite, one a sitting room and the other a bedroom (I've yet to see anything remotely similar to the pool room in Eyes Wide Shut) and both have floor to ceiling windows, which Victor's pool room does not. But perhaps this bit of lore exists for a reason as it ties Bill and Alice's bedroom with Victor's home and with the Nathanson home. And, as we shall shortly see, Bill and Alice's bedroom does not map into their apartment. The room is not the same room and the doors are not the same doors, but the interior woodwork is exactly the same in both the Nathanson apartment and the pool room. In fact, I'm not at all confident that the pool room scene was ultimately filmed at the Lanesborough. Even though it seems the billiard room scene was not ultimately shot at the Lanesborough, the film itself even seems to present a connection between not only the Nathanson apartment and the billiard room, but the Lanesborough. I've never seen the location of the Nathanson shoot discussed, and if people have been able to pinpoint the billiard room scene as being the Royal Suite at the Lanesborough, I'm assuming that if the Nathanson shoot was there as well then this would also be known.

When you have any kind of concerns regarding in which in addition to tips on how to utilize what is billiards, it is possible to contact us with the web page.

pool-tisch-in-weihnachten-party.jpg?b=1&s=170x170&k=20&c=2q7MEa3Mil3Afjo1HIEOhjb7lWHNaMiLLhgBf7zeTZg=

관련자료

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

+ 뉴스

+ 최근글

+ 새댓글

통계

• 현재 접속자 835 명
  • 오늘 방문자 5,419 명
  • 어제 방문자 5,163 명
  • 최대 방문자 15,631 명
  • 전체 방문자 12,951,798 명
  • 오늘 가입자 1 명