오디오가이 :: 디지털처럼 정확하고 아날로그처럼 따뜻한 사람들
자유게시판

Investing Not Promoting Stocks?

페이지 정보

작성자 Judson
작성일

본문

Accordingly the earnings will likely be added to your other revenue and taxed accordingly. Lokesh requested, if any companys shares are with me for greater than a year then it turns into tax free? Vikas Gandhi answers, Sure, supplied you promote such shares through recognised Stock Trade and pay Securties Transaction tax on sale of such shares. Buying a house can itself be an expertise of a lifetime. There are quite a lot of issues that we keep mulling over earlier than deciding on buying the precise house. This holds true for getting your second home as effectively, whether for yourself or for investment purposes. Allow us to see among the vital elements that it's best to consider earlier than shopping for your second home. This needs to be the first question try to be asking yourself.

Hi Vikas Good Afternoon.. IT and also let me know investment choice of ELSS mutual fund ,when ought to i put money into elss for this fina year 07-08 i would like to take a position 50k.. thanks.. Vikas Gandhi answers, Registration and stamp duty paid for purchase of house is eligible for tax benefit below section 80C of the Revenue tax Act. India has increased its highway-constructing, dashing to build new highways between cities and to expand visitors-clogged city roads. Oberoi says. When the roads are constructed, there can be 10% to 20% progress in journey immediately, долгосрочная аренда авто в Дубае he provides. Foreigners will quickly have a neater time discovering flights to India. The United States and India in April signed an agreement that lets Continental Airways, Jet Airways of India and state provider Air India improve the variety of flights between the US and India.

You do not need to pay for repairs, as your month-to-month subscription fee pretty much factors in basic rental, miles, maintenance, breakdown assistance, and even insurance coverage within the event of injury. Subscription is, after all, more expensive than leasing. Some corporations allow you to select between white and black quantity plate. In White plate, the automobile might be registered in the shopper's name and in black, it be registered within the identify of the subscription companion. As an illustration Zoom Vehicles provides you an option to subscribe up to 24 months for autos that it owns. Does Kotak Mutual have any scheme which doesn't spend money on PTCs? I invest this large sum of cash. Ought to one stay make investments in this sector? Lakshmi Iyer answers, there may be genuine power scarcity in india and as such energy throughout the infra pack is likely to do nicely naveen asked, While investing in MFs, what issues most? Lakshmi Iyer solutions, gold can b bot physically from banks or through ETFs which can be listed on the alternate. Lakshmi Iyer solutions, shariah invsts r not highly regarded in india as against other countries..thr a couple of them providing them right here in india too Sudharsan requested, If I invest 5,000 Rs each month for subsequent 20 years. How much can I anticipate as my pension from this investment. Are you able to counsel for a good pension plan ? Lakshmi Iyer answers, cant comment on stocks..v gv steerage on overall sector siva123 requested, hi! Why are silver ETFs not accessible in India ? Lakshmi Iyer answers, index fund is a passive fund that invests in the identical proportion as the underlying.

관련자료

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

+ 뉴스

+ 최근글

+ 새댓글

통계

• 현재 접속자 681(1) 명
  • 오늘 방문자 4,316 명
  • 어제 방문자 6,823 명
  • 최대 방문자 15,631 명
  • 전체 방문자 12,860,566 명
  • 오늘 가입자 1 명