오디오가이 :: 디지털처럼 정확하고 아날로그처럼 따뜻한 사람들
자유게시판

Sonic Passion: a Case Study On Idiots

페이지 정보

작성자 Ashlee Genders
작성일

본문

We all know the world large net is just not always a fairly place. Sure, there are plenty of regular web pages for individuals to visit -- internet sites that enable us to e book holidays or shop from the consolation of our homes, websites that present us with great free entertainment, websites that permit us to get our information without cost, and internet sites that enable us to work together and connect with others across the globe, for instance, but beneath the web's vibrant and shiny exterior lies a seamy underbelly filled with insane conspiracy theories, sexual depravity, disturbing pictures, and just about the rest you do not need to see. The vivid facet of this underbelly is that it is an infinite supply for humor and leisure within the form of mockery and satire. In different words, among the stuff persons are into is just plain hilarious.

One such hilarious internet site is Sonic Passion, a discussion board for people who are into something referred to as "robophilia". Just what's robophilia, you ask? The popular definition seems to be a sexual attraction or love for an artificially intelligent, human-like robotic. So in case you had been attracted to Data from Star Trek (if he were to exist in actual life), for example, that would be robophilia. The Sonic Passion discussion board members have misconstrued this word to mean a sexual attraction to, imagine it or not, video recreation characters. And we're not speaking Lara Croft or Kasumi or Yuna. These persons are primarily interested in characters from the Sonic The Hedgehog collection of video games. Yeah, you learn right. These people would like nothing better than to bend Sonic over a chair and fuck him proper up his little blue asshole. Or maybe they'd like to pound into Amy Rose while she beats them senseless together with her large mallet. And people are the least insane fantasies you'd find on this forum. These sexual deviants can combine fur fetish, scat fetish, pedophilia, rape fantasies, bestiality, voyeurism, slash fiction, and another shit nobody's ever even heard of into a horrific cocktail of anti-erotic madness that will depart you wondering whether or not you should be laughing or crying. The forum members also make it clear they despise society and actual individuals and feel a connection only with video game characters and different real individuals like them.

Chief among the many offenders is the forum's administrator, Alix Henriol, who has taken her sexual obsession with Sonic thus far past rationality that it makes the rest of the members appear perfectly normal by comparison. Most of the next screencaps feature her not directly or another, as a result of she really is probably the most entertaining out of all of them. She is willing to kill herself over Sonic, as she has readily claimed time and time once more, and after reading a few of her forum posts, you will see there is no motive to doubt her sincerity. Is this the craziest discussion board on the internet? In all honesty, most likely. So on that be aware, onto the show!

Further proof of the favored scientific principle that Sonic's semen transcends sexual orientation.

Alix's Father: Tell me once more why you wished me to purchase this extremely costly digital camera for you? Alix: It's for... umm... school.

Dear lord, this is Alix's full signature. Basically all of that boils all the way down to: "I plan on dying alone."

How far gone are you when circles are more arousing that precise human beings? Anthropomorphic animals like Sonic, I can a minimum of understand the why/how, however these are fucking circles with eyes.

I would like HIM TO SLICE OPEN One among HIS ARTERIES AND BATHE ME IN HIS BLOOD Until HIS WHITE CELL Count MATCHES MY WHITE Sex Count OH GOD I'm CUMMING Just Enthusiastic about HIS PUS!

Screw any good critiques it will get from revered magazines and websites, this submit would make a great quote for the field cover of the following Sonic recreation!

Damn woman, even your fellow "robophiles" think you are a frothing nutcase. Go get yourself some medicine. And then resize that fucking gigantic avatar.

I would in all probability EAT HER VOMIT AND SHOOT MYSELF FOR HER I am not A LIAR!!!!!!!!

I consider there are about 14,035 footage performed by 12 furries that say in any other case...

The Grim Reaper and Satan are your role fashions in life? That's not normal. Oh, right, you need to fuck video recreation characters.

Here's a picture of Shadow #1 fan. A gay goth who admires the religious representation of evil, the manifestation and symbol of death and the circle of life, and a cartoony hedgehog from a video game. He's a joke in itself, of us.

Throw in some dialogue and we got ourselves materials for AdultFanFiction.internet!

Well now you're simply ruining it for everybody.

"Why will not she reply high my marriage proposal? Is it as a result of I'm already married to the letter 'D'?! It's pretend, Amy! My marage certifercit is a faux!"

No dude, I completely suppose Sonic Team was all like: "We need extra sex attraction in our games, and since the voluptuous, flirtatious bat with huge tits didn't do it for anyone, let's embody a prepubescent rabbit girl in the next game to actually get the fanboys drawing these naked pictures of our characters!" Makes excellent sense.

Can't we just cuddle?

Nice to see Kramer's "bro" caught on in Sonic's world.

What the hell is it with you folks desirous to ejaculate throughout all the things!

Fantasizing a few woman who isn't alive anymore? Eww dude that's gross! Quit speaking about all this gross stuff and return to selecting which video game character you wish to have anal intercourse with.

Suddenly, simply not having a date would not actually appear that pathetic anymore.

HOW Could YOU BASE YOUR MARRIAGE TO A VIDEO Game CHARACTER ON A LIE?! Cheating ON SHADOW?! THE NERVE! I mean, really, cheating on video sport characters... how are you able to even face your self within the mirror?

Someone ought to inform her that marriage certificate isn't legally binding, just to feed my curiosity as to which method of suicide she'll attempt. My guess is chopping. It's not terribly adventurous, but it is a tried and true method endorsed by assloads of teenagers.

Chaosangel sat at her pc and repeatedly pressed the refresh button on her browser for days, eagerly awaiting a reply from her dear Shadow-chan, till finally she starved to demise and was later found when her parents determined to sweep out the basement. You people at dwelling will get the whole story when the film version comes out.

I'm wondering why there are no replies...

Here we will see the vast spectrum of sexual insanity that exists on these forums. Mmmm, that Bomberman is a chunk of ass.

You realize why people cannot perceive that there are folks in this world in love with Sonic and subsequently have a sexual attraction towards him? Because that is fucking retarded!

Ah, sure, proof on the internet that you just married Sonic, that'll impress a lot of people. Could this present day probably get any extra romantic? And you are crying, too. That's insane.

Yeah, heaven forbid you wreck the sanctity of video recreation marriage by permitting polygamy! It's forbidden in almost all countries on Earth, not like fucking video game characters, which is so utterly obtuse and ridiculous they have not even begun to consider contemplating making a law against it! Thanks, Alix! Anything goes, as long as it is finished to at least one "individual", dammit!

Tough break... And what really sucks is that if you're away out of your little one for that lengthy, the Video Game Child Services folks might declare you an unfit mom and take your beloved Rubi away. Oh my god, what would you do if that happened and the Video Game Courts wouldn't give you custody once more? What would you tell Knuckles? Oh my god. But seriously, when a seven-12 months-previous child has a greater grasp of actuality than you, it is time to die.

Alix's Sonic intercourse toy collection. When you assume the imagery is bad, simply imagine the stench.

Wouldn't it have been great if he never woke up?

Huge monkeys throwing barrels!? Holy shit, I simply got here in my pants!

Well, that is it. This was only a small pattern of what goes on at Sonic Passion. We hope you laughed as onerous studying this as we did working on it. Make certain to go to the Sonic Passion Forum for more -- way more. You may open up any matter there and 95% of the time you'll be handled to some snicker-out-loud insanity courtesy of one of many members there.

When you have any issues relating to wherever along with tips on how to work with xxxfetish tube, you are able to call us with our own web-site.

관련자료

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

+ 뉴스

+ 최근글

+ 새댓글

통계

• 현재 접속자 324 명
  • 오늘 방문자 3,896 명
  • 어제 방문자 4,593 명
  • 최대 방문자 15,631 명
  • 전체 방문자 13,397,082 명
  • 오늘 가입자 0 명