오디오가이 :: 디지털처럼 정확하고 아날로그처럼 따뜻한 사람들
자유게시판

How We Improved Our Thailand Dating App In a single Week(Month, Day)

페이지 정보

작성자 Kelvin Rister
작성일

본문

thai-girls-dating-318.jpeg

The sun is blasting in Bangkok, Dating Free it's hot, everyone's fired up ... That indicates only one thing,

It's time for a pool party!

One of the terrific things about Bangkok is that there is a swimming pool celebration almost every Saturday.

Even during the rainy season.

But with many swimming pool parties, I know it's difficult to keep an eye on all of them.

That's why I offer you a list of my 3 favorite ones, and at the bottom, I give you a link to a website that notes all the swimming pool parties in Bangkok.

What Makes A Good Pool Celebration?

But initially, let me ask you, what makes a great pool party?

If you ask me, it must have:

A cool venue, with a great view of the city.
A beautiful crowd, thai tips tinder [Bjstn.com] consisting of those hot swimsuit babes from Instagram.
A good ambiance, a good crowd, and a couple of programs and efficiencies to get the celebration going.
Good DJs, no matter what style of music as long as it makes the ladies dance.
Good drink packages, due to the fact that we're not going to go through this sober!

So it sounds pretty easy and it is, but some do it better than others.

W Swimming Pool Celebration at W Hotel Bangkok

Although the W Swimming Pool Party has been around for a while, it utilized to be just once a year during the Songkran celebration.

Now they do a few each year and they are always wild!

For their pool party, W teamed up with Bangkok Invaders, probably the most well-known Hip Hop DJ crew in Thailand that has a few of the hottest celebrations in Bangkok.

Needless to state, when they play somewhere, the crowd always turns up.

And it's the same at W Hotel Wet swimming pool club.

Why? If you adored this article and you would want to get more details relating to Dating Free kindly pay a visit to the dating site in thailand. Due to the fact that it examines all packages I have actually listed above:

Cool venue
Best Hip Hop DJs in Bangkok
Incredible ambiance
Loaded with hot people
Both ""low-cost"bottles and high-end plans

Check W Bangkok Facebook or Instagram accounts to have more information about the next event swimming pool celebration.

SO Swimming pool Party at SO/ Bangkok

Let's begin with the king of Bangkok pool parties, SO Swimming pool Celebration at SO/ Bangkok hotel.

It has without a doubt the very best location and the view from all the swimming pool celebrations in Bangkok.

To be truthful, if there's one that you need to attend while you remain in Bangkok, SO Swimming Pool Celebration is the one.

Simply because of the view and its appeal.

The celebration is on the 7th floor of SO/ Bangkok hotel with an infinity swimming pool ignoring the famous Lumpini Park.

The swimming pool and the view are simply incredible.

It's likewise the only swimming pool party in Bangkok with 2 locations and 2 different kinds of music.

On one side you have EDM and electro beside the pool.

And on the other side, you have DJs playing Hip-Hop, Trap, rap, and r&b.

The only disadvantage is the pool area that is quite little (not the infinity swimming pool) and the rate is getting quite high.

A bundle in the VIP location is gon na set you back 8,500 ฿ for 1 bottle of vodka and 4 entryways.

And there are not that many tables outside of the VIP location on the poolside.

So if you desire one, go there early or book beforehand.

Entryway is 600 ฿ with 1 drink and bundles begin at around 8,000 ฿.

SO Swimming pool Celebration is every last Saturday of the month.

Find out more about their next event on Facebook or on SO/ Bangkok's website

Westin Swimming Pool Celebration at Westin Grande Sukhumvit

What I like about the Westin Swimming Pool Party is that it is constantly loaded.

Sure there's not a lot of area around the swimming pool so you do not need that lots of people to make it look complete, but that assists show up the vibe.

Westin Swimming pool Party ended up being bigger and bigger over the years and it's now quickly among the top 3 best swimming pool celebrations in Bangkok.

It's also one of the few pool parties that go all year long and no matter what month it is.

Even in July, August, and September, and the rest of the rainy season, it's constantly complete.

Regarding the music, there's only one stage.

The DJs are various every month however they generally cover whatever from EDM to electro and deep home.

The only drawback is the swimming pool location that is a bit smaller sized than other pool celebrations.

So get there incredibly early or book a table if you're opting for a group.

Westin Pool Celebration is usually every 3rd Saturday of the month.

Get all the details about the next occasion on Westin's Facebook page.

5 Tips For Your First Pool Party In Bangkok

Never been to a swimming pool party in Bangkok?

Then here are a couple of tips for you:

Get Bottles!

A lot of swimming pool celebrations in Bangkok have excellent deals on bottles and are usually a bit less expensive than regular nightclubs.

So benefit from that!

And when it gets crowded you'll be happy to have a table and someplace you can put your beverage.

Since you're not enabled to swim with your beverage.

Get a Locker!

Existed, done it.

It's a must.

However as there's frequently a restricted variety of lockers, you better get there early if you want one.

They also cost around 200 ฿ + a deposit, so make sure you bring enough money.

But as most of those parties are packed, it's a nightmare to watch on your clothes or your bag while you're getting shitfaced, swimming, and flirting.

So play it safe.

Put all your clothing and prized possessions in a bag, put the bag in the locker, and only keep your phone and some cash with you.

Exercise!

Most pool parties in Bangkok welcome models, so do not be amazed by all these stunning ladies and guys all around.

You'll get used to it.

And of course, you're gon na have a fair share of gym addicts going there to flex their muscles.

After all, when you have actually been sweating your ass off all week at the gym, I understand that you desire to flaunt a bit.

Makes sense.

However don't be amazed, it's Bangkok, not Ibiza or Miami.

Many people are super chill and the women are easy to talk to, even if they look like the hottest thai dates lady you have actually seen on Instagram

What You Need To Know About Pool Celebrations in Bangkok

Now if you desire more details about areas, times, rates, and a total list of all pool parties in Bangkok, go on Bangkok Nightlife website:

What About The Other Celebrations In Bangkok?

With the guide linked above, you'll discover everything you require to know about all the swimming pool parties in Bangkok.

And if you want to understand more about Bangkok Night life, where to go out, the very best clubs ...

Now before you go, let me know what is your preferred swimming pool celebration in Bangkok and why in the remarks.

관련자료

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

+ 뉴스

+ 최근글

+ 새댓글

통계

• 현재 접속자 531 명
  • 오늘 방문자 3,242 명
  • 어제 방문자 5,767 명
  • 최대 방문자 15,631 명
  • 전체 방문자 13,434,912 명
  • 오늘 가입자 0 명