오디오가이 :: 디지털처럼 정확하고 아날로그처럼 따뜻한 사람들
자유게시판

Double Your Profit With These 5 Recommendations on Free Messaging Dating Sites

페이지 정보

작성자 Lou
작성일

본문

thai-girls-dating-311.jpeg

The sun is blasting in Bangkok, it's hot, everybody's excited ... That means just one thing,

It's time for a swimming pool party!

Among the excellent features of Bangkok is that there is a pool party almost every Saturday.

Even throughout the rainy season.

However with so numerous swimming pool celebrations, I know it's tough to track all of them.

That's why I provide you a list of my 3 favorite ones, and at the bottom, I give you a link to a website that lists all the swimming pool parties in Bangkok.

What Makes A Good Pool Party?

But initially, let me ask you, what makes a good swimming pool celebration?

If you ask me, it needs to have:

A cool location, with a fantastic view of the city.
A stunning crowd, including those hot swimsuit babes from Instagram.
A great ambiance, an excellent crowd, and a few programs and performances to get the celebration going.
Excellent DJs, no matter what style of music as long as it makes the girls dance.
Great beverage bundles, due to the fact that we're not going to go through this sober!

So it sounds pretty basic and it is, however some do it better than others.

W Pool Celebration at W Hotel Bangkok

Even though the W Pool Celebration has been around for a while, it used to be just as soon as a year during the Songkran festival.

Now they do a few each year and mongdol.net they are constantly wild!

For their pool party, Dating apps in thailand (www.ypmelody.Com) W coordinated with Bangkok Invaders, most likely the most popular Hip Hop DJ crew in Thailand that has some of the hottest celebrations in Bangkok.

Needless to state, when they play somewhere, the crowd constantly shows up.

And it's the exact same at W Hotel Wet pool club.

Why? If you beloved this write-up and you would like to obtain much more info with regards to thai dating free site (www.luckydesigner.space official blog) kindly take a look at our site. Due to the fact that it inspects all packages I've listed above:

Cool venue
Best Hip Hop DJs in Bangkok
Awesome ambiance
Packed with hot individuals
Both ""cheap"bottles and high-end bundles

Check W Bangkok Facebook or Instagram accounts to have more info about the next event pool celebration.

SO Swimming pool Celebration at SO/ Bangkok

Let's begin with the king of Bangkok swimming pool parties, SO Swimming pool Party at SO/ Bangkok hotel.

It has without a doubt the very best location and the view from all the swimming pool parties in Bangkok.

To be sincere, if there's one that you should attend while you remain in Bangkok, SO Pool Celebration is the one.

Simply because of the view and its appeal.

The party is on the 7th floor of SO/ Bangkok hotel with an infinity swimming pool overlooking the well-known Lumpini Park.

The swimming pool and the view are simply amazing.

It's likewise the only pool party in Bangkok with 2 locations and 2 different type of music.

On one side you have EDM and electro beside the pool.

And on the other side, you have DJs playing Hip-Hop, R&B, rap, and trap.

The only downside is the pool location that is quite little (not the infinity swimming pool) and the cost is getting rather high.

A plan in the VIP location is gon na set you back 8,500 ฿ for 1 bottle of vodka and 4 entryways.

And there are not that lots of tables outside of the VIP area on the poolside.

So if you want one, go there early or book in advance.

Entrance is 600 ฿ with 1 drink and bundles start at around 8,000 ฿.

SO Pool Celebration is every last Saturday of the month.

Discover more about their next event on Facebook or on SO/ Bangkok's website

Westin Swimming Pool Celebration at Westin Grande Sukhumvit

What I like about the Westin Pool Celebration is that it is always loaded.

Sure there's not a great deal of space around the pool so you don't need that many individuals to make it look complete, however that helps turn up the vibe.

Westin Swimming pool Celebration became bigger and bigger over the years and it's now easily among the leading 3 best pool parties in Bangkok.

It's also one of the few swimming pool parties that go all year long and no matter what month it is.

Even in July, August, and September, and the rest of the rainy season, it's constantly full.

Regarding the music, there's just one phase.

The DJs are various on a monthly basis but they usually cover whatever from EDM to electro and deep home.

The only disadvantage is the swimming pool area that is a bit smaller sized than other pool parties.

So arrive very early or book a table if you're going with a group.

Westin Pool Party is generally every 3rd Saturday of the month.

Get all the information about the next event on Westin's Facebook page.

5 Tips For Your Very First Pool Celebration In Bangkok

Never been to a swimming pool celebration in Bangkok?

Then here are a few tips for you:

Get Bottles!

Many swimming pool celebrations in Bangkok have excellent offers on bottles and are typically a bit cheaper than routine bars.

So make the most of that!

And when it gets crowded you'll more than happy to have a table and someplace you can put your drink.

Due to the fact that you're not permitted to swim with your beverage.

Get a Locker!

Existed, done it.

It's a must.

However as there's frequently a limited variety of lockers, you much better get there early if you desire one.

They also cost around 200 ฿ + a deposit, so ensure you bring adequate cash.

However as the majority of those parties are packed, it's a nightmare to watch on your clothes or your bag while you're getting shitfaced, swimming, and flirting.

So play it safe.

Put all your clothing and belongings in a bag, put the bag in the locker, and only keep your phone and some money with you.

Exercise!

Most swimming pool parties in Bangkok welcome models, so do not be shocked by all these stunning girls and men all around.

You'll get utilized to it.

And obviously, you're gon na have a reasonable share of health club addicts going there to bend their muscles.

After all, when you have actually been sweating your ass off all week at the gym, I comprehend that you wish to flaunt a bit.

Makes sense.

But do not be impressed, it's Bangkok, not Ibiza or Miami.

Most people are incredibly chill and the women are simple to speak with, even if they appear like the hottest Thai Dating App woman you've seen on Instagram

What You Must Learn About Pool Celebrations in Bangkok

Now if you desire more information about areas, times, prices, and a complete list of all swimming pool parties in Bangkok, go on Bangkok Nightlife site:

What About The Other Parties In Bangkok?

With the guide linked above, you'll find whatever you need to understand about all the pool celebrations in Bangkok.

And if you need to know more about Bangkok Nightlife, where to go out, the best clubs ...

Now before you go, let me know what is your preferred swimming pool celebration in Bangkok and why in the comments.

관련자료

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

+ 뉴스

+ 최근글

+ 새댓글

통계

• 현재 접속자 737 명
  • 오늘 방문자 4,486 명
  • 어제 방문자 4,951 명
  • 최대 방문자 15,631 명
  • 전체 방문자 12,905,251 명
  • 오늘 가입자 1 명