오디오가이 :: 디지털처럼 정확하고 아날로그처럼 따뜻한 사람들
자유게시판

Tory Lanez Showcases Fresh Hairline in "Do The Most" Video

페이지 정보

작성자 Margaret
작성일

본문

Tory Lanez new video "Do The Most" is now out.

Throw together a bomb storyline, a number of outfit modifications, some fashions, and you bought yourself the video for Tory Lanez new tune, "Do Probably the most." The video is far more than a couple of flashy scenes, although, as the staff really covers a number of ground inside 2 minutes and 38 seconds, which is quite spectacular. The video opens with Tory catching his lady in mattress with one other man. This instantly catches wind and is picked up by Quarantine News. The "Talk To Me" rapper does lose any sleep although since this starts him on a path of debauchery, bedding a multitude of ladies.

A bit further in the video, you notice that Tory is just not completed with the dude who took his lady and the rapper pledges, "I’m gonna get my ex-b***h again." HE lives as much as his words as two separate beatdowns, one in the barbershop and one other at a restaurant, leaksoff.com see Tory reuniting together with his princess. The video is humorous and entertaining and quite an accomplishment for Midjordan & Tory Lanez, who directed the challenge. The rapper dealt with many of the enhancing, as we’ve seen in different movies, with Nicholas Belotti chipping in to help.

While the followers are loving the track, they couldn’t assist but roast Tory for his hair. He raps on the track, "See my hairline recent don’t be touchin my sh*t."

One fan wrote, "Go back to the baldy my man. I’m not gonna mark drop the place. But you uncovered your rattling self throughout the entire video bro lol . The hair isn't wanting pure like whenever you 1st acquired it .

관련자료

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

+ 뉴스

+ 최근글

+ 새댓글

통계

• 현재 접속자 254(1) 명
  • 오늘 방문자 3,667 명
  • 어제 방문자 5,314 명
  • 최대 방문자 15,631 명
  • 전체 방문자 12,775,446 명
  • 오늘 가입자 0 명