오디오가이 :: 디지털처럼 정확하고 아날로그처럼 따뜻한 사람들
자유게시판

Cool Stuff: Insta 360 go 2 - the Ta'a Cam!

페이지 정보

작성자 Candelaria Swar…
작성일

본문

Cool Stuff: Insta 360 Go 2 - The Ta'a instacams.net Cam!

HONOLULU - Heaps of sponsored You Tube folks furiously strive to check the Insta 360 Go 2 the Go Pro, DJI Osmo Action and DJI Pocket 2. The Go 2 is a novel reflection of Insta 360 genius that you could afford and will use daily.... it's extra area of interest refined than your generally revered action cams.

Firstly, the Go 2 is in a singular category because it can always be with you, with it is Apple Air Pod model recharging case at all times in your pocket or purse (all the time charged). Within the photo above, my Go 2 is nestled safely contained in the recharger case with its integral tripod legs extended to capture the second in seconds! The recharging case additionally serves as a distant management and digital camera mode selector. It connects to your telephone via its own internal wi-fi, so you can download, edit, e-mail or publish to social media on the fly!

The Go 2 camera, waterproof to thirteen toes outside the case, is also magnetic sticking to vehicles, poles, even a small round medallion you wear underneath your shirt. Another inexpensive accessory permits an easy attachment to your hat for handsfree enjoyment.

Great photographs, or in Cool Stuff's case breaking news, will come to you. The best camera for that shot is the one that is with you, lightweight, waterproof, and quick on the draw. Proof...with a Lumix $279 level & shoot digicam, from Samy's Camera, I've images which have earned over $40,000 in community Tv licensing agreements. Your Go Pro type mini brick is clumsy for each day carry, except you carry a bag.... and in the event you carry a bag, you might as nicely carry a superior Nikon DSLR.

One included stick'em accessory allowed for unimaginable inflight airline vids of take offs, landings and sunsets. Do that together with your Go Pro style and you might upset the flight crew with your heavier slipping mounts and obscuring the home windows for security concerns.

My Go 2 loved a recent Lake Cachuma, California camping journey, and a car mounted cruise via the close by lovely Danish heritage town of Solvang. The key side was, it being in my pocket, then on the automobile window, seconds later magnetically on my shirt for walkabouts/POV vids of camp takedown or normal retailer shopping. I occasion shot artistic slow movement fireplace pit flame photographs.

Again, don't be a devoted photographer/videographer like Cool Stuff. Clip the $299 USD

Go 2 on your hat or magnetically to your shirt and be a handsfree a part of all you capture. Your youngsters develop up fast, so be the one pushing their swing, taking part in ping pong or splashing them again at Utulei Beach Park. Do not be that off to the facet household photographer...enjoy family life from inside the joy.

Your charging case has a 1/4-20 threaded socket for selfie sticks or mini tripods and expenses by a fashionable USB-C socket, cord included. The Go 2 digital camera has 32g inner storage which may be downloaded to your phone, or by the included USB-C to your pc.

관련자료

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

+ 뉴스

+ 최근글

+ 새댓글

통계

• 현재 접속자 424 명
  • 오늘 방문자 5,870 명
  • 어제 방문자 5,516 명
  • 최대 방문자 15,631 명
  • 전체 방문자 12,987,678 명
  • 오늘 가입자 1 명